From the poem
Have a Merry Christmas from evelyn in leesville and a happy new year!
Merry Christmas! Although it feels more like Spring.... Hope you had a good one!
Merry Christmas! :)
Merry Christmas!What a nice picture of your family. Sure looks a bit greener there than here. We had a white Christmas this year.
Merry Christmas! I found your blog form Tami's list. We homeschool as well and are in the process of adopting from China. Happy New Year!
nice family
happy new year
What a BEAUTIFUL family!!! I love you all so much! I pray this New Year bring much joy and peace to you...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Have a Merry Christmas from evelyn in leesville and a happy new year!
Merry Christmas! Although it feels more like Spring.... Hope you had a good one!
Merry Christmas! :)
Merry Christmas!
What a nice picture of your family. Sure looks a bit greener there than here. We had a white Christmas this year.
Merry Christmas! I found your blog form Tami's list. We homeschool as well and are in the process of adopting from China. Happy New Year!
nice family
happy new year
What a BEAUTIFUL family!!! I love you all so much! I pray this New Year bring much joy and peace to you...
Post a Comment