Monday, May 7, 2007

Sunday Awards Day

Sunday was Awards Day at Sunday School for the boys. They worked all year on certain memory scriptures that were given to them by their teachers. Ricky is a self-motivated learner and if given a goal will start work immediately. I never really knew how Nicholas was doing in the scripture department because he didn't want to say them to me. I would ask his teacher and she would confirm that he was saying his scripture to her in class. As the picture proves, he must have been saying something!


Ricky and awards with one of his teachers.


Nicholas and his beloved trophy!

When Nicholas woke up this morning he said, "I won a trophy!" Then he brought it to me to see once more. He is SO proud and so am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christopher & Rachel Dew said...

Hi there my dear friend...your children are so beautiful...glad to know that you are "online". :)

Love ya,

Chris