Thursday, May 17, 2007
Mother's Day
Mother's Day this year was not what I would have asked for in a thousand years! It all started on Friday when we painted some at the camp. I will say up front that I do not know much about paint but do know enough to be dangerous! My mother and I both became sick from the paint primer fumes. We thought that we had proper ventilation with the AC, open windows and fan. By Saturday afternoon, I was so sick I couldn't hold my head up. We had gone to my parents for a visit and to introduce them to some new found family when it hit me. I had to stay there for 2 days while I recovered. Kaitlyn, Nicholas and Kensli stayed we me and that meant that Kailtyn missed her awards. Ricky did pick up her trophy for her. I thought that I would post some pictures of the paint job that made us sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment