Friday, July 8, 2011
Road Trip
We are going on a road trip, and I am so excited!!!! I really do not think where matters as much to me as just going. This is the first trip we have taken since Kamryn came into our lives and I am so ready. I get restless to GO often! This year of staying at home, while I would not change it for the world, has been a challenge for my restlessness.
Now I am packing.....yipeeeeeee!
Question: How much stuff can I cram into 6 large suitcases + a couple of tote bags + 1 back pack for 7 people for a 2 week trip?
Answer: I am not sure, but I will be finding out!
I will have access to a washer and dryer at each stop, so that REALLY helps.
House and animal sitter is scheduled. Pool sitter is scheduled. Bags are in the process of being packed.
We are going on a trip and I am so excited!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment