Saturday, June 25, 2011

Church Camp

My kids look forward every summer to Church Camps.  They have so much fund spending time with old friends and making new friends.  This was Nicholas' first year to be old enough to enroll.  He enjoyed it so much, but wished Kensli could have gone to all the activities with him. 

Toby bought me a golf cart to ride around on at the campgrounds.  It is so much easier to get around the campgrounds if you have one. I am so very thankful for this new ride.  I should have taken a picture, but we fastened Kamryn's cars seat on the front seat for a safe ride.  She loved riding around!

The second week was Jr. Camp and my niece and nephew were here to attend.  The kids had fun being together.



My two youngest watching out the window of our trailer for Ricky to bring them something from the concession stand.  Sometimes we would ride over and get a snack and sometimes Ricky would surprise them with something.  


I was such an exciting week for Kamryn that it wore her out.  She fell asleep in the swing at the park.  It was her first camp and I look forward to sharing many more with her.

No comments: