Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Food Detective and a New Case~Part 2

The Alimentum is not working.  She is throwing up, fussy, and has diarrhea.  Called the Dr. again and he told me that we had her on the wrong formula.  He said to get a formula that said Lactose free.  I ran all over town this afternoon and called several stores and no one carried a lactose free formula, so they said.  Toby finally found a Kroger brand that says lactose free.  Going to give it a try.  The thing that worries me though is that it has soy in it.  She was just taken off of a formula with soy because she couldn't keep it down.   I do know that the other is NOT working, so what will it hurt.

After we got home from our little formula hunt, Kamryn threw up and got choked.  I was trying to get her out of her high chair when she quit breathing.  I pulled her out and held her head down toward the floor while I beat her back.  After what seemed like forever, she started screaming and throwing up at the same time.  I was so happy to hear that scream!!!!!

If she is not better by Saturday, I am to call Dr. M.

Praying that I will not need to call him!

No comments: