There once was a man named Toby,
Who really didn't want a little puppy.
Who really didn't want a little puppy.
Even though he resisted,
His family insisted,
And now he is quite fond of Miss Winnie!
So, I am not much of a poet, but I just couldn't resist!!!!! :)
It is true that Toby really didn't want us to get Winnie, but he has changed his mind about the whole idea. He told me the other day that she was one of the best little dogs he has ever been around! She loves to snuggle up close to him in his chair on cold nights! Much to my dismay, I think she loves him more than me!
1 comment:
My hubby used to say the same thing about my cat. But she loved his lap the best. Even our dog. Both dogs we've had were "mine" but not really. They were/are both totally in love with hubby. Our current dog even lays on the floor UNDER the covers with him at night to cuddle. It's pretty pathetic. LOL But cute.
Post a Comment