Went by Pet Sm*rt the other day and I had not realized all the things that an inside puppy might need! Blankets, clothes, diapers, bags, etc.........she will be one spoiled little thing if the kids have their way! :) If they are this bonkers over this puppy, what will they be like when we adopt again in a few years!
On family weekend I had forgotten my camera, but a friend was kind of enough to send me a few pictures she had taken of the girls! Here are a couple of her amazing pictures!

With the holidays approaching our lives have become quite hectic! Seems that the two oldest have quite a large social and events calendar already and they are not even teenagers! What with retreats, Bible Quizzing, plays, parties, etc. I feel like the a bus driver!
The other day I noticed that K. was abnormally quiet! Trust me, she is never quiet, so when she is something is up! I found her just like this on the couch.......or, half on and half off the couch!
Tonight was Worship Downtown and K. and N. were asked to participate! They are in a interpretive song waving streamers in time to the music. I took my camera last night to dress rehearsal and snapped a few pictures! This is the first thing that N. has ever performed in and he took his part so serious! He did not crack a smile the entire time!
I was sitting to close the get the entire stage!
If she was confused, I hope they cleared it up with her before tonight's performance!
He was too cute!!!!!
I decided not to go tonight to let Lil K rest! Lil K and I sat most of the day waiting on either K. or N. or both! She is conked out right now on the couch! Hope she sleeps tonight!

1 comment:
Love the pics! Things are finally starting to wind down here thankfully.
Post a Comment