Our tree still looks a little bare but we are going to add to it up until Thanksgiving! I also figured out that we wrote upside down! Last night at Bible study people were trying to read them with their heads all cocked sideways!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Our Thankful Tree
I have been wanting to create more traditions around Thanksgiving for sometime! Christmas is filled with things and events that we hold dear and do every year that brings our celebration alive. Somehow Thanksgiving is swept under the rug, so to speak, except for food! Last year I found the Thankful Tree and really liked the idea.

Our tree still looks a little bare but we are going to add to it up until Thanksgiving! I also figured out that we wrote upside down! Last night at Bible study people were trying to read them with their heads all cocked sideways!
Our tree still looks a little bare but we are going to add to it up until Thanksgiving! I also figured out that we wrote upside down! Last night at Bible study people were trying to read them with their heads all cocked sideways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment