Here is just a small glimpse into our service yesterday!
The kids socializing before church!The baby looks so much like Kaitlyn did when she was little! I just have to smile every time I see that sweet little face!

Waiting for church to start!

Two amazing women singing in French!

Our amazing Praise and Worship team!!!!! They sang so beautifully and worked so hard to make this service a success. They learned all the songs in other languages! It was truly amazing!!!!!
The Multicultural Choir


Toby asked for our kids to come to the front so he could introduce our family.
Some of the children misunderstood and they came too!
Some of the children misunderstood and they came too!
It was so funny!
Our already semi-large family was growing in front of every one's eyes!
Fine with me, but I think I will need help until I can get used to so many! :)


Some of the children that were baptized last night! God is truly amazing, and I am so glad to be apart of it all!!!!!!

3 comments:
That is a wonderful night :) I would have LOVED to have been there :) What a blessings,
hugs
Tami
Awesome!!! I love it!
This is just wonderful. Keep up the good work! :-)
Post a Comment