Friday was a very hot day, so the kids decided to sale lemonade on Saturday for the weary customers. They did pretty good, but Kensli seemed to sale the most! She didn't mind asking people if they wanted to buy some lemonade. She was so cute behind the table that I wanted to get a good picture of her business venture!

She really didn't seem to think she needed her picture taken!
Then she gives me this! Hope this is not what the customers were getting. If so, no wonder they were buying from the poor, pitiful little girl!
Another pose! Wow, look what the lemonade makes her do!
Kensli's cute, impish grin she gives me when she is up to something!Saturday evening, after the yard sale, we went to Broken Arrow Ranch for a church connect group social. There was four wheeler rides, pony rides, a jumper, fellowship, and lots of good food! The kids do not get to ride horses like Toby and I did when we were kids. We don't live in the country, and both sets of Grandparents got rid of their horses long ago. So, the pony ride was a big hit with my three youngest! Ricky considered himself to old for ponies, but he did enjoy the four wheelers.

Yeehaw, cow girl!
I told Kensli she was a cow girl, and V., Andrea's daughter from The Perpetual Renovators Blog , was quick to correct me! V. told me that Kensli was a horse girl not a cow girl! Makes sense, she was riding a horse and not a cow!
Kensli patiently waiting on her turn on the horse again! Boy, we really came prepared for riding horses! Maybe we should call her a "flip-flop horse girl!"


2 comments:
A few years ago - when we were moving - I had a yard sale at my sister's house. My oldest wanted to do a bake sale/lemonade sale. I think he made more money than I did. LOL
I am so glad you guys came! It was a lot of fun. In reference to Kensli's shoes, Vivian explained that those are 'horse shoes' because they rode horses that day! :-) Just in case you did not know. Lol...
Post a Comment