Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WE ARE HAVING...............

One of Kaitlyn's fliers.


We are having a yard sale this Saturday! I knew that yard sales were a lot of work, but maybe not to this degree! I have been through 11 years of toys and clothes the last few days! UGH! I wish I could get back the amount of money spent on all this "stuff"!!!!! I have kept everything that can be labeled educational and it is still more than we really need!

Oh, and I am really not a pack rat! Well, could I really be one in hiding? I think not, more like, out of sight out of mind! I tend to forget that I have things and go buy more! Guess, I really need to GET ORGANIZED!!!!! I am trying and hopefully by the time we start back to school for the year, I will be one organized MOMMA! I know that life will not remain that way in my little world, but I can always enjoy it for a month.......or a week........or a day........or probably an hour!

Now, if I can just remember where I put everything that I have to get organized!

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

Isn't that the truth! I just finished telling my hubby I feel the need to go through ALL of the children books again - all five bookcases full - so I can get them better organized in order to know what I have! I already have an inventory but I still keep buying more of the same. It's so sad. lol

Anonymous said...

Love those signs!!! Kaitlyn you rock!