Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympic Medal Watch

We are all into watching the Olympics. We have been staying up a little later in the evenings to cheer our favorite athletes on. Michael Phelps has won our hearts and inspired us with his wins. We are cheering the USA on, but we have been keeping up with Vietnam, Guatemala, and China. We have an investment in these countries as well.

Medal count so far:

USA 29
China 27
Vietnam 1
Guatemala 0

In my research, I discovered that Guatemala has never won a medal. Made me sad!!! Wishing them a medal soon!!!

We were so proud on opening night of what China presented to the world. I kept thinking while I watched the ceremonies that we had been there and we REALLY brought home our GOLD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you've brought home the Gold four times! Not bad!

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

I feel the same way about Guatemala! I would love to see a medal! Keegan keeps asking where the Guatemalan team is when we watch! I feel so bad for them. :)
I'm praying for them a medal too.

Felicia