Kensli has been really busy lately. I have taken to calling her Miss Tululy after my ever busy Granny! Granny can't ever be still and always has something going on!!!!! Kensli is the same way!
Yesterday, Kensli was quite for too long and I had a feeling she was up to something. Sure enough, I found her in the bathroom, up on the counter with her feet in the sink. She had the water running and the parts of the mirror soaked. She proudly said, "Mommy, I washed the mirrow for you!" How can you fuss at such sweetness? I cleaned her and the bathroom up, while thanking her and telling her that next time she would need to ask before cleaning. This morning I heard the water running! I went to look and this time Nicholas had joined her. Guess my sermon didn't sink in and Nicholas must have thought that she was getting too much praise.
Kensli does not like to sleep in her own bed. She has had problem with this concept since coming home. After we went to the Philippines, she regressed and started the whole night terror problems again. Sleep is important to me and being on the Daniel's fast with no coffee, I regressed and let her start sleeping with us again! Yesterday, she took her nap in her own bed and I gave her a treat! Today when she woke up from her nap, she called me and said, "Mommy, I took a little sleep in my bed, so I need a little treat!" She got her treat!!!!!!
I have never been a stickler about buckling Kensli up in her booster seat at the table. She screamed so much about it at first that I felt there were other battles to be fought! She had gotten to where she wouldn't stay in her seat during meals and worried who ever sat near her. Sunday night Toby put his foot down and made her buckle up! She fussed, but finally realized she was not getting her way! Last night Toby said buckle up and she did without a fuss! That night I asked how he had managed to pull that off and he said, "I do not negotiate with terriorists!" We had a good laugh, because she was truly terrorizing anyone who sat near her! Today, I was telling my mother about the situation and Kensli overheard our conversation. She walked over to me and said, "Mommy, that is SO not funny!" I think she has been picking up a few things from Ricky and Kaitlyn!!!!!!
One of her big things is tattling on her older siblings. One of her constant things to tattle about is words. She will come running to where I am and say, "Mommy, Ricky(or who ever she is currantly mad at) said a wurd!" The word can be anything! Too, funny!!!!!!
Kensli understands breakable things! The other day she was helping me clean out the dishwasher and came across a breakable dish. She said, "OH, MOMMY, THAT IS BREAKABLE AND I DON'T NEED THAT!"
1 comment:
Just reading through some blogs & found myself here. LOVE the "not negotiating with terrorists" comment by your hubby. How true! Your kiddos seem very sweet. Love the photos. I'll be back. :-) (Lisa in ME from SHS)
Post a Comment