Saturday, March 15, 2008

Can You Say, "SICK!"?

This has not been the weekend I was expecting! On Friday morning Toby woke up running fever and feeling horrible, so he went to see the doctor. About an hour later, Toby called and reported that he was on the way home with medicine and would be in bed for the day! The doctor sent him home with bronchitis, start of the flu, and dehydration. OK, sick husband, a little change in routine!

Ricky and Kensli have been under the weather, so after Toby's diagnosis I figured they probably need to see the Dr., too. Then I thought about it being the weekend, so why not get all the kids checked, hopefully diverting a trip to the emergency room! Thank goodness I did! Kailtyn and Nicholas had bronchitis, Ricky had a viral infection, and Kensli a sinus infection.

After swigging on antibiotics and juice, eating soup, using about 1000 Kleenexes, and being generally grouchy they are all doing better today! Actually up and reeking havoc!

No comments: