Beginning of the Christmas Season or Pictures that Didn't Make the Christmas Card
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello, It was wonderful meeting your family, I enjoyed the weekend in Alice and I hope that sometime in the future we can get together again. I been to your blog spot a few times and I enjoy looking at the pictures you guy's have posted anyway just wanted you to know that we were thinking of you and we wish you god's speed. Have a wonderful Christmas. Kelvin and Renelda
2 comments:
Hello, It was wonderful meeting your family, I enjoyed the weekend in Alice and I hope that sometime in the future we can get together again. I been to your blog spot a few times and I enjoy looking at the pictures you guy's have posted anyway just wanted you to know that we were thinking of you and we wish you god's speed. Have a wonderful Christmas. Kelvin and Renelda
Haha Those are cute! I love the ones of all of you looking at the camera and then Kensli is doing something silly!
Post a Comment