Here is what Ricky had to say about the trip and some of the pictures taken.
"The trip was awesome, but I didn't enjoy the ride! I got to see the CNN headquarters and the World of Coke. We saw where the Olympics were held in Atlanta. We spent time with Jeremy, Sam and friends. Atlanta was beautiful.
My favorite part of the trip was the Fan Fair. There I played 3 on 3 football, Xbox football, and a lot of other things. I really enjoyed all the activities!
After the Fan Fair, we went to the game. LSU beat TENN, 21-14!!!! We sat near the band, so the game was really loud. I am glad I got to go!"


Ricky and the tickets.
Playing the newest version of Xbox 360. He beat the guy next to him!
Ricky catching the ball in a game of 3 on 3.
Jeremy getting ready to throw.
Jeremy in action!
Ricky throwing!Ed is a dear friend of the family!
The BAND!
One of Toby's play shots!
Toby, Ricky, Jeremy and Sam
The SEC trophy




No comments:
Post a Comment