So much has happened this week that I am not sure where to begin! I started the week off behind which put me behind the rest of the week. I have been trying to evaluate my time usage because I am not sure where it all goes.
Here are the highlights of the week:
Ricky--Started a new math curriculum which has more reasoning and problem solving skills. Trying to get use to this. Started spelling this week. (Mom trying to learn the new program.)
Kaitlyn--Had several days of not knowing whether she was 7 or 2. Overall doing great. Her needle point project is actually looking good. It is her first try and I am so proud of her efforts!
Nicholas--He said his July scripture on Sunday! He has learned September's scripture this week. YEAH!!!!! Now, if we can get August next week...........keeping my fingers crossed.
Kensli--Trouble napping this week. I need her to nap daily, so I hope that she is not trying to phase her napping out. Also, she has been trying to persuade her siblings to beat me up when I cross her. YIKES! Taking measures to stop this little problem. Her interest in books has really increased in the last few weeks. She will sit for 15 to 20 minutes with a picture book. LOVE IT!!!!!!!
The weather has finally cooled some and the kids have spent a little more time out side this week. We are looking forward to a change in the weather!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment