I am not naturally organized! Way too many other "fun" things to fill my day! I used to have to make myself organize when I taught in public school. Homeschooling was a definite challenge for me last year because of two reasons- Kensli and Lack of Organization! This year, I am challenging myself to be different. I know that in order for us to get the most out of this year, I have to be organized.
Here are the things I am working on in order to accomplish my mission.
1. Creating a month of lesson plans at a time. I don't know if I will be able to keep up with this, but I would like to keep two weeks ahead.
2. A yearly planning calendar. I want to do seasonal projects and celebrate cultural holidays from Vietnam, Guatemala and China. I have to plan in advance for these celebrations, because most supplies have to be ordered.
3. Weekly assignment sheets. Ricky likes to see what is planned for his week on Monday morning. Kaitlyn needs to have her days scheduled, because she is like me.
I know that there are a few other ideas I would like to add, but figure I need to start small and build up!
Off to organize............
No comments:
Post a Comment