Sunday, August 5, 2007

Kensli Update

Every day brings us one day closer to Kensli being able to be out and about. It brings me one day closer to freedom. When the doctor said "two weeks" of quarantine, I thought, "No Problem!" Well, that is harder than I thought! Didn't realize just how long two weeks could be.

Kensli acts like she never even had heart surgery! The stitches have been removed and only a light, long, thin scab marks the spot. Her bathing suit line has not been damaged, which I am sure she has really worried about. She is running, jumping, climbing, hitting, pinching, kicking, and anything else that she thinks about.

We have six more weeks of restricted activity, but I do not know how the doctor thinks we can accomplish that. On the bright side, I am just thankful she is acting this way! Life could be so vastly different! To God be the glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kensli goes back for her next checkup on September 14, 2007.

No comments: