Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"ALEX" INK

This is what can happen when you lay out your art supplies and do not check them before hand.

Yesterday, the kids were really bored, so I thought that I would let them create something absolutely wonderful. I did not notice that someone had added an ink pad to our art supplies. As you know, ink and small kids do not go well together. I was busy cooking lunch when I glanced up at my beautiful, quiet (for a change), creative children to find Kensli working on body art!
Can't you see how proud she is? While I was taking this picture, she kept saying, "LOOK, MOMMY, LOOK!"
Thankfully it was child ink and will come off in water. I put her at the sink with some plastic dishes and when she was through "washing dishes" it was all gone! Whew! Hope this is not the beginning of a career or something!

No comments: