Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Change at the House and Camp Week

"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."~~A. A. Milne~~

Oh, how true this is! I have been working hard today on the office that we are turning into the learning center of the house! I decided to change the fuction of the room because we never used it as an office! This gives us a room to do projects in where they can be left without being disturbed by others until completed! It will be so nice to be able to shut the door and not worry about little ones or company! In the process of cleaning out I sure made a lot of exciting discoveries!


Last week was camp and the kids had a wonderful time! Kaitlyn wasn't registered but still did everything that a registered camper could do! Boy, does she like to perform!!!!
Ricky's team won the softball
championship! The were given t-shirts! Talk about proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Kaitlyn's ball season ended last week and she wasn't there. She didn't really want to go and because of camp she got her wish! I think her ball career is over!!


Ricky was supposed to finish tonight but they were rained out! Guess there will be a make-up game at some point! I am glad we are almost finished because we need a break!




No comments: