Monday, October 22, 2012

Count Down is On.....23 Days

I can't believe we leave Alexandria next week. The last couple of months has flown by and I wish I could have had time and Internet connection enough to post all the things we have done. Guess I will have to do some catch up posts in Guatemala.  

We leave on November 1, for Napels, Florida, to do a leadership training seminar for a pastor friend. The kids should love that! The beach will be visited several times I am sure.  Hopefully, I will get some time to sit, think, and drink in the beauty of the scenery.

November 14, we board the plane out of Miami for Antigua, Guatemala. I honestly can't believe we are this close. The kids keep saying, "I wish we were leaving tomorrow." 

The house has to be completely packed up before we leave. That has been a very large task to live in a house and pack it up, too, while trying to keep it clean for showing.  Ready for this phase to be over.  

I know that we are in the palm of His hand and thank Him daily for allowing us to be called. He gives us strength!

No comments: