August 21, 2012
The Adventure Begins
"I can't believe this is really happening.....to be finally at this point. It is something we have dreamed of, prayed about, and worked toward for quite a long time."-- from my journal
We are so excited. Never before have we walked in such a realm of the unknown the way we are now. It feels exciting and scary all wrapped up in one. Truly walking by faith!!! I know that God is with us and that He is holding our hand. Never before have I felt this so strongly. In the last few weeks I have seen His miracle working hand in every aspect of our lives.
We are headed to Florida for some much needed get away time with just the family. It has been a long time since we were together without any agenda or influences. We have taken a lot of trips, but most were with Allstate Insurance. I am grateful for the opportunities that it afforded us, but there was always a part of Toby that was still involved with work. Talking to other agents, banquets, parties, etc. were part of the trips. This will just be us! I am so thankful!
There are to many of us and to much luggage to fit what we need for over a month in the back of the suburban. The Lord blessed us with a cargo trailer. I am thankful!!!
We spent the first night in Mobile, AL. You do not get far traveling with 7 and one of them 2 years old. Lots of stopping!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment