I can't believe another week is over! Boy does time fly when you are having fun!!!! I am not sure if I realize how much fun we are having, but I am sure I will look back years from now and realize!!!!!!
School rocked on this week!
I am seeing great strides in my two oldest this year. They have really started to take the responsibility of making sure they start school on time and accomplish their work plan. I can concentrate on my Kindergartner and 2nd grader for longer periods.
Last Sunday Toby preached and illustrated sermon and Kaitlyn was the servant girl to Pharaoh! She loves the performing arts and will be joining an Improv group in January. I will have to take her, so I might just join. We attended last night to see what it was like and it looked like so much fun.
In the picture above, he is the 3rd kid from the right on the back row.
He loves the game and I like the exercise he is getting.
The middle three kids are heavily involved in soccer this fall!
Here are a couple of pictures of two of my budding soccer players.


Kamryn is growing!!!! She babbles, coos, and smiles at everyone.
Her 2 month appointment was this week and the Dr. changed her formula. It was determined that she has an intolerance to milk. Oh my, I pray she out grows this.
Life would definitely be a challenge to add lactose intolerance to the nut allergy and my food intolerance. Not sure what we would eat!!!!
Sister time!!!!
1 comment:
would love to be at your church for illustrated serman :) How neat :) All the kids look great :) Lovin miss priss's little bear. Might have to get one for Jeremiah :)
Post a Comment