Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Week in Review

Each week seems just a little bit crazier, busier, and definitely far from boring. I honestly would love to write beautiful little concise posts about all the wonderful crafty learning projects we are accomplishing and how advanced my mathematical children are, but...::sigh::....that will not be happening anytime soon. Even with all of the chaos, life is fun, busy, and GOOD!

A few of the things that have gone on around our house this week:
  • Found out the results of my food intolerance tests. Glad to know that I don't have to eat liver and yellow squash anymore! :)))
  • Soccer practice for 2 of the 3 kids playing this season. Games Saturday.
  • Surprise birthday party for me. I turned another year older this week! Trust me, I am now holding.
  • Meeting with our planning team for the Spanish church. Lots of fun stuff coming up!!!
  • 4 days of school. This is an accomplishment for us with a new baby. All of my planning went out the window when Kamryn arrived. Striving for a full week next week.
  • Lots of bottles fed and washed, diapers changed, and miles racked up rocking in the rocking chair.
  • Violin, piano, and bass practices and lessons.
  • Visited with my parents and grandmother.
  • Spanish Bible Study
  • LEGO Police Station under construction on the living room coffee table.
  • Cleaned house SEVERAL times.

With 5 kids you hear lots of things being said...thought I would share a few.

"Ricky, when you tickled me I almost losed my taste bud."

While eating Jalapeno chips.."Ok, I feel the burn, I feel the burn."

"Kensli, don't give the baby anymore kisses! You gave her rashes!"

"I don't know if I am going to play soccer if it is going to make me sweat!"

"Mom, can we get a Wii?" (no answer from me) "What I really want is another DS game." (still no answer from me) "Can I just get the $17 dollars that you borrowed from me several weeks ago?"

"Mom, can we make a new rule that we only speak positive comments about people? People are just so negative in the house!"

"My stomach is so full! Do I have to eat the rest of what is in my plate? (2 seconds later) Mom, can I have a candy bar?"

"Mom, why does Kamryn always pass gas when I hold her?"

"Mom, I told my coach that my shorts were to big. I told him I wear a 5t!"

Living the Good Life!!!!!!

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Love it! Enjoy all those baby kisses! ;-)