Life has kind of given us a routine all its own. Our new routine looks something like this:
- Alarm goes off around 6 am.
- I get up, feed and change K3, get her settled in her bouncy chair, start coffee, and read my devotional.
- Get the other 4 kids up at 7 am
- Get breakfast and morning chores.
- Start school by 8:30.
- Work all morning on school. During this time K3 sleeps, eats, and messes up her diaper.
- Lunch by 12. Hopefully leftovers, although I find it hard to make a large enough quantity to have many leftovers these days.
- After lunch run errands, finish up school and projects, free time for the kids, laundry and cleaning for me.
- Dinner around 5:30 pm.
- After dinner any church or sports activities.
- Settled down with kids in bed by 10 pm.
Always busy=never bored!!!!
1 comment:
It's just like riding a bike right? I pray it settles down soon.
Post a Comment