Friday, July 2, 2010

Just Me

LIFE is what you make it, but lately there has been more of LIFE in my life than I can handle. Before I go further, let me say that I say that positively!

After I got caught up with the CSI Haiti Relief project, I began to suffer from a feeling of burnout in dealing with the computer! I didn't want to post or even do anything on the computer at all! I stopped even getting on the computer for some time and spent more time with my family and accomplishing what I thought more important! I still feel tired thinking about it, but I feel that I really need to be recording some of our rather busy life.

Another reason for me not posting is that I have gone through a very paranoid place in life. I am not sure that I am doing the best thing for my kids by letting the whole world see what is going in on in our lives. Struggled with this thought greatly and will try to be more picky about what is posted.

In the months to come, I hope that this blog can become something that I am comfortable with and will be updated regularly! At some point I may even decided to go private to protect us a little more.

No comments: