Friday, February 5, 2010

Working with CSI Haiti Relief

The last few days we have been extremely busy working with Compassion Services International on their Haiti Relief Project. Donations have been pouring in and we have been helping with the sorting, packing, and labeling for shipping. Wednesday of this week CSI shipped a 40' shipping container stuffed full of donations to Haiti.

I am so proud of my kids for giving of themselves tirelessly to this project. Some nights we worked until 9 or so getting it ready to ship. I never heard a word of complaint, even from T'K. They did take breaks to watch movies, eat junk out of the vending machine, or play with other kids.



T'K packed this box all by herself!
She wanted to be sure Mr. James taped it up right!



Clowning around with beans and rice.


Packing, packing, and more packing!!!!!!!!


Can't wait to see pictures of these care packages being distributed in Haiti. I pray that each package brings much needed relief to someone there!