I told you all something has been dreadfully wrong with me lately! This past weekend was Family Weekend and I do not have one picture to document the entire occasion! EGADS!!! HORROR! It is close to Halloween! My kids even wanted to know why they were not having to dodge the camera! Not sure myself!!!!!!!
Actually, I forgot to take it with me!!!! Can you believe me forgetting the camera? Also, I was just a little bit preoccupied with checking out the different dog breeds, clingy Kensli, and Hispanic ministry to notice I did not have my camera!
We are in search for the perfect, low shedding, cutest, little dog to join our family! Our church family are dog people and I saw all kinds of breeds at Family Weekend........English Mastiff to Yorkie, and even quite a few designer breeds that I didn't even know existed! I think I have found my breed, and will be announcing the newest member of our family as soon as I obtain our her!
Also, I must have looked extremely tired, because if I had one person tell me that with 4 kids I must be worn out, then it must have been a hundred people! Mercy, by Saturday night I was beginning to believe them, and we didn't even participate in the children's parade on Sunday! I think I need something to make my face look better or me more alert! Well, today I really am tired and I am so glad that those same people can't seem me now! HEEHEE! What would they think!
All and all we did have a great Family Weekend! Going to start taking my energy pills and whatever else I can find now, so I'll be looking rested! Also, I am making a list of everything to take next year and my CAMERA will be number 1!!! Can't wait!!!!!
2 comments:
Hello!
I am the Community Manager for AdoptionVoices.com--the rapidly growing adoption social network.
I wanted to personally invite you to participate in AdoptionVoices for free by adding a profile for yourself (or your family) and connecting with others who share a similar passion for adoption. You can events, create and host groups, upload success videos, etc. We think you would be a perfect fit!
To join, simply go to www.adoptionvoices.com and click on the "sign up" box in the top right corner.
It only takes about 5 minutes to set up a quick profile.
Please let me know if you have any questions; it would be my pleasure to assist you in any way I can.
See you on AdoptionVoices! ;)
hi kayla, don't know if you checked out the maltese breed but we have owned them for 16 years and have found them to be just amazing! they are hypoallergenic, non-shedding, small and beautiful. my maisy is bred to a gorgeous male and due in about 1 week. i escort the pups to their new homes myself - they fly right in the plane cabin with me. let me know if you are interested and if you check my facebook photos you will see pics of both maisy and her "baby daddy". blessings.
Post a Comment