Kensli learned a new trick from her sister the other day! She was so proud that I couldn't resist catching it with the camera!
THIS
IS
BUGGY.

BUGGY SAYS, "HI!"
BUGGY CAN DO FLIPS AND TRICKS!
Hope Ricky doesn't hate me for posting this picture one day! He looks buggy! :)
YEAH, FOR BUGGY!! CLAP! CLAP!

OOPS! BUGGY DIED!!!!!


YEAH, KENSLI!!!
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!!!!!
She was so proud of her BUGGY performance!
4 yrs. old is such a fun age!!!!!
4 comments:
So cute! You did a great job "photo journaling" that...
Oh this is so cute! I LOVE that last photo & the look on her face. ;-)
That is hillarious!!! We got such a good laugh out of that one...my 4 year old is begging me to draw on her hands now ;)
Terrye in FL
That is so CUTE! I am totally going to do that on my 6 year old when she gets home!
Post a Comment