Well, our town is cleaning up and slowly returning to normal! A lot of houses were flooded and that will take some time to repair. Several families of our church are out of their homes and will lose all their furniture, etc. I pray for their quick recovery!
We have been keeping a very wary eye on Ike, but it seems to be going to Texas, which is a BIG relief. I hate it for friends and family on the Texas coast, but I am not sure we could have gone through another storm this soon. I have been exhausted this week and I know it is from all the stress of last week.
We are trying to get back into some sort of routine after Gustav messed up our schedule! It is hard with 4, but I am determined to succeed! I guess the balancing act of 4 in school is what is really the hardest part. Of course, life doesn't help with all its problems and situations. You would think that I could block off 8-3 as school hours, but then the dyer starts acting up, someone is sick and has to see the dr., or a little hurricane comes blowing through this area of the world. All these little things never wait until after 3 in the evening!!!!!! Guess that is what keeps life interesting, and if so, life has been VERY interesting lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment