Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Time, Summer Time, Sum-Sum-Summer Time

It's summer time and the living is easy........well, not as much as I would like it to be! We have been so busy since the move that I have hardly had time to breathe. We are officially moved in but I need to have a major garage sale!!!!!!!!

Here are a few pictures of the kids and what has been going on!!!!

Kensli LOVES the water and now swims everywhere with only her little swimsuit that has a floatation device built in!
Surfs up, dude!!!!!
It is official.....Nicholas can swim!!!!!



What floaties do to a person!

Cute even when MAD!!!!!!6 Cousins--Ages 3 to 10


Granny on Memorial Day! I can't believe it has been a year since Granny fell and almost died! At 83, she is back doing her yard work without assistance!!! God is so GOOD!!!!

Mom has been a little under the weather this summer, but she is still pretty even when sick!!!!


I was so paranoid when we first started swimming that I wouldn't let Kensli float around the pool. Here is a picture of the first day she was in the water! Notice the strap attached to her to keep her from swimming to far away from me!

Who is that handsome young man? Oh, it's Ricky!!!! They grow up so fast!!!!

Our church has two Beginner Level Bible Quiz teams this year. Kaitlyn is on team POA 2 along with 2 other girls her age! They took 3rd place at state quiz tournament in Monroe, LA. By placing 3rd they are now going to compete in Nationals in Branson, MO! POA 1 team, made up of my friend Neysha's 3 oldest, took 1st at state!!! Neysha and Bill won Coaches of the Year for Beginners Level and Greg and Sharon won Coaches of the Year for Jr. Level!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!! We are so proud of our teams and coaches!

POA 2 Team
POA 1 and POA 2 teams at awards
POA 2 TEAM with 3rd place trophy.
We are now working very hard in review of our quiz material!!! Kaitlyn and the rest of the kids that are going to nationals are quoting all 184 scriptures daily in preparation!!! It is work but should pay off!
GO POA BEGINNER TEAMS 1 & 2!!!!!!!!

No comments: