Lately our hearts have been turning once more toward adoption! We really want one more child and we kind of felt like the time was right! I was hoping for another little girl from Asia, but the news I got today makes us think that we may not have a daughter in Asia right now or ever! I talked to CHI today and due to the recent diagnoses of colitus, we may not qualify for China and Vietnam is just not happening right now! We are willing to wait, but for who knows how long! I am going to talk to someone else next week at CHI that can answer my questions concerning China more direct and then we will know for certain right now! You can bet that I will be watching and waiting! You just never know what can happen in the next few years!
My eyes are on Asia!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment