Friday, February 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KENSLI


YEAH!!!! Today is the birthday of one of the cutest and funniest little girls I know!!!! I told her Happy Birthday this morning and she said, "It's not my birfday yet. When I open my presents it's my birfday." She thinks that presents and cakes are the actual birthday!

Toby gives his daughters roses every year for their birthday. This year Kensli was three so her daddy gave her three roses,

She was so excited when the delivery man delivered her roses. She had to smell them over and over!

Look at the pleased expression on her face.


Kensli got a little people pet salon, a stuffed animal, and a v-tech computer. She liked all her gifts but the computer was the favorite. It has a mouse and she knows exactly how to use the thing. Later she told me, "I finished, so I shut my compooter down." Wow, I think they come much more technical these days.
Ricky baked and helped decorate her cake. She asked for a chocolate cake with chocolate icing!

No comments: