Saturday, August 28, 2010

INTRODUCING.................

Kamryn Laine


The Lord has blessed with a beautiful little girl!!!!!!!!!!
We are so thankful for the children He has given us!

Life is a little crazy right now at our house. It has been 4 years since we had a little one in the house, and I had forgotten how long it took to get places with a baby! :) One thing I had not forgotten was the wonderful feeling a new baby brings!!!!!

Blissful Happiness!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Room for More said...

OH Kayla, How I have lost touch with you, but I am soooo happy to see you had a baby! Congratulations!!!

berrypatch said...

Oh.my! She is simply too precious for words! Congratulations!!!! :-)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

HUGE CONGRATS to you!!! I am so thrilled :) I know that you must be over the moon! :) She is a beautiful princess!

God bless,
Tami
PRAYING FOR JEREMIAH
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

The Cook's said...

Cam & I are reading your blog and he was joking about you naming her after him and then we noticed that it's his entire name... He's Cameron Layne... how awesome!

Debbie said...

I have not been reading blogs over the summer. Congratulations! She is beautiful.