The girls worked hard and came in 17th place nation wide! The Elliot Team came in 13th! I feel like this is a great accomplishment and one to really be proud of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our Team
Kaylie and Kaitlyn practicing buzzing in.There were 13 people in our condo and 7 of them were kids. Talk about pent up energy! Even though we would get out and do things they were still full of energy! There were lot's of pillow fights, jumping, running, and play fighting (from the boys).
After our team quizzed out we gave them an ice cream party! We only had 2 days where we were free the entire day! On Friday, we went and rode go-carts and bumper boats! I was really proud of Ricky, because he drove a go-cart all by himself on the Wild Woody! He was the slowest cart, but I thought it so brave since he had never driven a go-cart before! The bumper boats were a wet and wild scream!

All Kaitlyn and Nic would say to Toby on the Wild Woody was, "Faster, Daddy, Faster!"
After the bumper boats......we were soaked!
Wax MuseumWhen we left on Saturday, Toby and I decided to take Senic Hwy 7 out of Branson! It was early morning, so the heat of the day had not set in! The mountains were beautiful! The kids loved getting out and looking around, all except Kaitlyn, who was snoozing in the car!
3 Gentlemen and a Princess
*Names have not been changed to protect the injured!






No comments:
Post a Comment